Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Phrase of the day...




Just this evening, while I’m busy blog hopping in front of my computer, my husband was engulfed in watching the state visit of US Pres. Barack Obama in England. Switching channels in between, he told me, ‘another world historic event is happening right now and there you are, reading chuvaness’ (ugh!). Chuvaness as you all know is the blogsite of cecil van straten, my idol. (hehehe) 

My husband is an Obama fan. He follows everything about Obama. He liked it that the firstlady plants kamote at the whitehouse vegetable garden. He even got a copy of Obama's book. 
Here it is:


Oh well, that was the phrase of the day. ‘another world historic event is happening right now and there you are, reading chuvaness’….


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...