Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Here comes JUNE.


It's JUNE! yeah i know, tomorrow pa but still, time runs so fast, June means school time once again. So here I am, just finished doing all the preparations for mabe like putting covers and labels on her school stuff.


Remember the time when local artistas was in the cover of school notebooks?( Hahaha) When I was in grade school I envied classmates whose notebook covers were those of Isabel Granada, Chuckie Dreyfus, etc..imagine! Most of my notebooks then were generics (the ones in green or blue lined with a strip of brown paper on the side?) I hated it! I don’t get the chance to choose my stuff...my mama does, so the cheaper the better. 
Speaking of cheap, here are some energy/money saving tips for moms with a gradeschooler  like me. This is purely based from my very own experience okay.
1. Buy school supplies in bulk. Pad papers, Pencils, Ballpens, Erasers, Bond Papers,Colored Papers, etc. it’s much cheaper. 




5. Aside from toothpaste and toothbrush, cologne and hairbrush, stash extra underwear in your kid’s schoolbag. AND a bottle of hand sanitizer.
6. Recycle papers. At home, your kids doodle here and there, so give her used papers instead of new ones from your stocks.


Speaking of trolley, the one in the picture was purchased 3 years ago. I’m still thinking about getting mabe a zuca bag. It is expensive, but I know it is sturdy too, so I might, I might….we’ll see. 
Learn more about zuca bag here.

Kids nowadays do have a lot of freedom, especially in choosing their stuff, but as parents we are still the ones in control. So I have to thanked my mother for getting me a generic notebook..hehehe

2 comments:

Genevive said...

great post Cath! :) welcome to Sg! *for tom* :)

CAT said...

hehehe..i really really hope we can meet up. i will keep in touch online bang...gusto ta ka i feature sa what's in your bag :))

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...