Saturday, September 3, 2011

Axl Rose

after the Zombadings, sue and i had some pizza and went crazy over studded leather bracelets in People are People. with all the leather and studs i told her we're going to look like Axl Rose...

photo from starpulse.com

as a child of the grunge 90's, i remember the teenage me wearing 10 or more kinds of bracelets in my right wrist all at the same time (yeah, crazy kid). there was a time when we're about to start lunch my father saw my bracelets, i was scolded and told to take off ALL of it or else i can't have my lunch. ugh!

grunge kid or not, here's my pick. i love it. (and i'm still waiting for sue to upload the picture of her bracelet...hello where are you). lol


i had a great time with you sue jolens...

a.k.a. axl rose!!

here's the photo of sue's pick:




4 comments:

rain71 said...

lovely! wish we could add more of that to our "collection"

CAT said...

now i fancy your pick...hahhaha ka cute bala sg white..

rain71 said...

the grass is always greener on the other side he he,

CAT said...

hahaha!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...