Wednesday, September 21, 2011

why Canon


days before my career in public service ended i decided to gift myself a dslr camera, i thought  that it's the best way to cope with the uncertainties of leaving the public life and getting back to the private and peaceful life. 

but why did i choose Canon?

maybe it's because i find Canon advertisements and endorsers really convincing (hahaha). seriously, a friend of mine helped me decide. Owen of OSB Digital Photography did convinced me to choose Canon. I got the Canon 1000D because it's the cheapest (haha) during that time and that's the only one i can afford to buy.

taken at the old airport of bacolod by OSB Digital

in my 7 years in the blogging world, i knew the importance of a camera. when i started in 2004 i am just using my qwerty phone in taking random pictures. i have a Kodak point and shoot camera but i seldom use it. now my blogging and my love for photography was beyond what i expected it to be. 

before i only blog to pour my minds worries and content. i blog to ease my pains and to share my thoughts. i remember there's four persons who can read my blog (i kept my blog restricted until February of 2010). right now i am happy with the load of traffic my blog receives.

my Canon 1000D and i has a long way to go. as one friend told me, it's not the Arrow but it's the Indian. (loveit!)

how about you, what's your choice?

3 comments:

rain71 said...

i love how your blog has evolved, but sometimes i miss reading that "restricted" blog where your emotions were so raw :( i know you know that i also have that other blog where i used to let out all my anger, my fear, and my angst.

reading your blog each day makes me smile :) unfortunately, i cannot always comment when i use the ipad, it keeps on blocking my comments. grrrr

CAT said...

sad thing is: i cannot open the restricted blog, i forgot my password. hahaha AND i.do.not.know.about.your.secret.blog!! waaahh

thank you for reading :)) 'happiness every step of the way'...hehehe throw that ipad. hahaha

rain71 said...

oooooiiiii..... ara sa kachuchi account ko i think, but it's super restricted kay grabe to mga emotions ko, especially when i was so angry at one particular person who has since passed away :((, and looking back, wala pulos nga away hay......

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...