Friday, September 30, 2011

Vans x Hello Kitty

close friends and relatives knew my deep love for Hello Kitty, but lately i stopped buying Hello Kitty stuffs that i don't need and are not that useful. I have lessen my Hello Kitty collection to valuable and real collectors item like this:



originally i want this design, but no more stock na for my size, i'm a size 9 btw...haha


loveet!

thank you to my niece April who hand-carried the huge paper bag from Greenbelt 3 to LRT going to Quezon City to airplane to airport shuttle to taxi and finally our house :))

4 comments:

JingM said...

I just sooo love this Vans since I was a grader..great choice Cat! :D

rain71 said...

wanted to get the same thing but decided kyla deserves it more he he

CAT said...

@rain71: i thought you're going to say: 'wanted to get the same thing but i chose what heart evangelista got for herself'..lol!

rain71 said...

that too!!!! ha ha ha

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...