Monday, September 12, 2011

gadget freak = wais na misis

the title is crazy. hahaha

warning: this is a proud mama post.

this morning i went to the Honor's Convocation in mabe's school. proud mama that i am, i brought my camera to record the event. i arrived at the receiving area of the Audio Visual Room (where the program was held) and i saw this crowd of parents depositing their bags and gadgets. geez, i forgot to read the teacher's note, NO CAMERAS ALLOWED.  

okay, deposit kung deposit!


BUT...i took my samsung galaxy tablet and clutched it in my arms to look like a notebook, since the tab was covered in a leather case, it really looked like a notebook :p (wais!)


second thing i did not know: parents shall accompany their child to get the certificate. hello, t-shirt.jeans.fit-flops. (the school made some new rules in Honor's Convocation, which is good actually)


the program ended, i claimed my bag, took my camera out, waited for the kids to marched out of the AVR...here goes my shot. i took one  photo only because mabe smirked after this. she's kinda shy na.


happy monday!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...